Propane Tank Explosion Seriously Injures Two Men

On Saturday, January 21, 2012, two men suffered serious burn injuries when a leaking propane tank exploded inside an old camper trailer where they were living in Jackson, New Jersey.  Jackson fire officials said that the men, who had permission to use the trailer, were cooking inside it when the blast occurred Saturday night.  The men, whose names were not released, told authorities that they smelled a strange odor shortly before the tank exploded, starting a fire inside the trailer. But the blaze was quickly extinguished by firefighters. One man suffered third-degree burns to his right arm and had a throat injury, while the other man had first- and second-degree burns to his hands, forearms and scalp.


This incident demonstrates the dangers inherent in the use of a propane tank and the devastating injuries that can result.  If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of a propane tank explosion, it is important that you speak with an experienced New Jersey Burn Law Firm. Contact us today for a FREE consultation.


Leave A Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.